Everyday Japanese greetings
In japanese language we put san after the name of a person.
San is used for the respect. In Hindi we put Ji after the name . San is same as Ji.
Ji = San
- Good Morning : Ohayou gozaimasu
- Good Afternoon : Konnichiwa
- Good Evening : Konbanwa
- Good Night : Oyasuminasai
- Thank you very much : arigatou gozaimashita
- You are welcome : Douitashimashite
- Good Bye : Sayounara
- See you again : Mata aimashou
Greeting when you see somebody for the very first time
- Hajimemashite : Meeting you for the first time
- Watashi wa 〇〇〇 desu : I am 〇〇〇.
- Yoroshiku onegaishimasu : Nice to meet you.
Konichiwa = Namaste
It is a greeting which you can say anytime of the day
Same as Namaste in Hindi.